Watching over the legal rights of thousands of businesses and families since 1980.
- 33 Years of Successful Practice
- First Consultation FREE
- Convenient Payment Plans
- Multilingual Staff
- Board Member of Regent University School of Law
- Member of Christian Legal Society
- Member of Christian Chamber of Commerce
- Director of Cyrus Foundation
- Director of Justice Calls
- Business Man of the Year 2013
Along with our new and improved website, the office has good news to report as well: Nora Brumer, my daughter, has returned to the office and is now in the position of Office Manager. This will assure the smooth functioning of the office for years to come. Approximately 75% of our clients are referred by former clients.
Our office, requiring more space and a more central location to the Brazilian and Hispanic community, will be moving to a site close to the International Drive Corridor. Keep watching this page for news about this exciting story!
Accompanying this move will be an expansion of the legal and translation services the office provides to include: closings on the purchases of businesses, commercial and residential real estate, criminal and juvenile law, personal injury matters and expanded translation services. Some of these services may be provided by attorneys whom we have known and worked with for many years or they will be provided by contracted companies that are carefully selected and overseen by our Office Manager.More
- I really appreciate your office. You really helped me out in such an easy way in a time of big trouble. I never imagined I would have to file bankruptcy, but you made it so easy. I really appreciate you and your staff....